Sunday 23 February 2014

Furrrrpect outerwear

I loved fur (ideally faux) this afternoon whilst I was writing the second instalment on MBFWM and, surprise!, I still do now come the early evening. Luckily, fur trims are once again a trend not only on the recent AW '14 runways but also on the streets! I'll leave my collection reviews for another time since I'm still digesting London and trying not to suffocate on the print craziness happening in Milan atm, so let's have a look at the brave ladies that make the streets -and the Internet- a better, cosier place.

I hope these wonderful pieces make you feel not so bad about the imminent truth that winter time won't be over anytime soon for most of us!

 

And PLEASE let's not forget these two looks below which could make any problem in the entire wide world instantly disappear. Ok, maybe not actually disappear...but you can hide your 1.troubles 2.first aid kit 3.probably a group of 4-6 friends, ALL of it under your fluffy pastel coat, which is pretty great if you ask me!


Which one are you drooling over the most? X



Images via www.manrepeller.com, www.style.com, www.harpersbazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment